In 2012, the Gov 2.0 Radio team will be working to develop new ways that the existing library of audio content plus our new material can be of added value to our listeners. Some of the ways you can currently make use of Gov 2.0 Radio include:
Listen – Hear the voices of connected government
- Follow our regular podcasts
- *NEW* Subscribe to our email news bulletin and don’t miss an episode
- Check out our library of topic episodes for inspiring interviews and innovation case studies.
Share – Feedback your thoughts to us and your social networks
- Use social media tools to like or share our podcast news or audio library of topic episodes
- *NEW* Add comments to any news or topic episode to feedback your thoughts to the community.
We also want to extend this value by enabling you to contribute your stories and ideas in an environment of mutual trust.
Subscribe to our email update bulletin to join the conversation and to amplify your voice for connected government and public innovation. You’ll also automatically receive our new weekly update bulletin. As always, please feel free to contact us directly with any feedback.