The fun stuff is found in our history of feature interviews with guests such as these and others. We’ve talked about…
- International Open Data Day
- Code for America
- Crowd-funding public works
- Social media in the US military
- Open Gov budget cuts
- How to hold a hackathon
- Wikis, social intranets, document sharing in the cloud
- Emergency management 2.0
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- NASA Nebula
- Gov 2.0 and the Harvard Kennedy School
- Harvard Negotiation Project
- Social media in local government
- The State of the Union
- … and SO much more
Gov 2.0 Radio has covered events from the State of the Union to the first Gov 2.0 Camp in San Francisco in 2009.
We have reported live from the launch of the World e-Government Organization in Seoul and the annual UN World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) in Geneva through to global hackathons such as the International Space Apps Challenge and local events such as CityCamp Raleigh.
Make sure you’ve subscribed for our free email update bulletin to know when we have new live -event coverage.
Check here for our running calendar of connected government and public innovation events around the world.