Nick Grossman joins Gov 2.0 Radio for a conversation about civic innovation, including the latest from Civic Commons and how to communicate the benefits of tech-enabled civic transformation to leaders as well as the tech community.
About Nick Grossman
Nick is the most recent Executive Director of Civic Commons, a visiting scholar at the MIT Media Lab in the Center for Civic Media, and an advisor to Code for America. He’s also been involved with OpenPlans building open technologies for cities and advancing urban and technical policy issues.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.
Episode links and resources
Want more links? Check out our Delicious!
Social share with others
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also follow and join in the social conversation about this episode with:
- People and organisations:
- Tags: #civic #innovation
Want to recommend other tags? Add them in the Comments space below.
Feedback your comments and suggestions
Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.