Join us for a great discussion of open data practices in Philadelphia. Deb Boyer is a project manager with Azavea and Open Data Philly, the public-private partnership opening up government, nonprofit and business data sets and APIs for public use.
How do you engage a community around open data? Deb’s got some great experiences and ideas to share with cities wanting to embark on an ‘open’ program.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.
Share and feedback
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.