Bob Fine, editor of The Big Book of Social Media, has done it again, launching the first print magazine devoted exclusively to social media.
The first edition of “The Social Media Monthly” recently launched, and will be in book stores in August. We talk to Bob about the genesis of the new magazine, and his imprint Cool Blue Press.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.
Share and feedback
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.