From the News Media to Moms and Dads – Twitter and Facebook in a Crisis: James Kliemt, senior digital communications officer with the Queensland Police, joins us to discuss using social media as an emergency management tool during the Queensland floods and Cyclone Yasi. Check out their work at @QPSMedia and facebook.com/queenslandpolice.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.
Share and feedback
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.