Join us for a conversation with IdeaScale co-founder Rob Hoehn. In the fourth of our series on crowdsourcing, innovation and ideation in the government and enterprise, Rob talks about how business clients are learning from the government, being SaaS before the cloud was cool, and what his company learned about Section 508 while working to help implement the U.S. Open Government Directive.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.
Share and feedback
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.