A year after our kick-off interview with Tim O’Reilly about his plans for Gov 2.0 conferences in Washington, DC. we bring you a discussion of Gov 2.0 with O’Reilly Media Gov 2.0 experts Laurel Ruma and Alex Howard to talk about the past year, and what to expect with the upcoming conference.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
|If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.|
Share and feedback
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.