Californians, what’s the future of your health records as the state works on a plan for a new health information exchange using federal stimulus money? How should they be shared, opt-in or opt-out? And who really owns your health records, including their accuracy and the rights to access them? Join a discussion with Health 2.0 innovator and Health Information Exchange volunteer Mike Kirkwood on these topics, and get engaged right away with California’s ehealth strategy.
How you can use this episode
Listen to the episode
If you aren’t able to stream using the player below, please use the ‘play’ or ‘download’ links provided.
Share and feedback
You can use the social sharing links at the top of the page to easily share this story with your networks. You can also share your thoughts on this episode in the comments field below. This could include answering questions such as:
- What did you like in this conversation?
- Do you disagree with something said in this interview?
- Did this conversation leave something out that we should discuss in future?
- Does this trigger an episode or case that you’d like to see discussed
- Does this raise any topic or people that you think we should cover?
Please observe the Gov 2.0 Radio conversation etiquette.